Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Test of Kiehl’s samples by Catherine


Hello everybody, it’s been one week that I use the samples given by Kiehl’s so today I’m gonna share my experience with you on these 3 samples that correspond to my skin.
First, let me show you again the prescription given by the saleswoman at Kiehl’s.



I have an oily skin so she recommends me three products: a cleanser, a toner and a moisturizer.


 Sources : from Kiehls' website (www.kiehls.fr)


Usually, I just use a cream for oily skin. I also clean my face once a week with a gel for oily skin and that’s it. With these two products, I was quite satisfied.
But after trying these Kiehl’s’ products I must say that I see a big gap in my face.
For the cleanser, when massaging myself and rinse it, my face and my hand was very dry, so the product like its name has cleaned every oily aspect of my face. It’s like it has remove all the oil of my face.
For the toner, I’m not used to put it on my face and frankly, I didn’t notice the difference using it or not using it. But I’ll continue to use it to see if there is a difference but I’m not convinced by it.
And for the moisturizer, it’s a good surprise because it’s not a cream but a lotion, that means it’s really fluid. When I use it, it’s really light, you don’t have any sensation of oily cream, when you put on your face, after a few seconds it’s like it has disappeared. So you don’t really feel it but it moisturizes your face, it’s kind of strange because of its lightness and it’s what I like. I put it on the morning and it lasts all the day without having your face irritated.

So as a conclusion I’m really satisfied of the cleanser and the lotion and I think I’ll get them for Christmas ^^About the lotion, I’ll probably ask for more samples to try again.

Have you tried one of these three products?  Or you may have tried other products, feel free to share your experience …

No comments: